Baked Chicken Siciliano
Paired with a glass of Chianti, Baked Chicken Siciliano will teleport your taste buds to the coast of Italy. The healthy trip overseas is made possible by Dash™ Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 4 5-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 4 oz can no-sodium tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp shredded low-fat Parmesan cheese
- Heat a large sauté pan to medium.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and sauté chicken breasts for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Combine tomato sauce with 2 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Add tomato mixture to chicken.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and Parmesan.
- Turn heat to simmer and cover pan.
- Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Keep covered and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Plate, spooning pan juices over each breast.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until chicken reaches 170 degrees.