Baja Chicken Breasts With Oranges and Jalapeño
- Head south with a zesty entree. With blender-pureed marinade, you won't have to worry about chopping ingredients for this tasty treat.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 4 tbsp Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tsp grated lime zest
- 4 5-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 jalapeÃ±o, seeded and chopped
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 oranges, cut into wedges
- In a blender, combine the orange juice, red onion, jalapeño, garlic, Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend and lime zest.
- Puree until blended.
- Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in prepared pan and pour orange juice mixture over top.
- Cover with plastic and marinate for at least 15 minutes or up to 24 hours (refrigerate chicken if marinating longer than 1 hour).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake chicken 30 to 35 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve chicken with extra marinade spooned over top and orange and lime wedges on the side.