Cheesy focaccia is made perfect with a collage of complementary ingredients. This low-sodium appetizer bursts with flavor featuring Dash™ Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 1
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 6-inch Italian-style bread shells
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped black olives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop artichoke hearts and black olives.
- Rub each bread shell with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of the Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend on each flatbread.
- Top with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.