Skip to content
Almost Dirty Rice Salad Recipe
- A perfect side with just the right amount of kick. Dirty is relative when you chow down on this rich and spicy rice salad.
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- 4 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- Heat a 9-inch sauté pan to medium heat.
- Add vegetable oil, tomatoes and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Sauté 2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and mustard.
- Stir often, reducing heat to simmer.
- Remove to a flat tray to cool; chill in refrigerator until cold, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Season with more Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend if needed just before serving.