- Add some variety to your menu with this healthy homemade side dish. The dry breadcrumbs soak up the flavors of this zucchini-enriched casserole.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 chopped medium zucchini
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1 tbsp dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in large skillet, add zucchini and sauté lightly, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Lightly beat egg whites.
- Mix sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and egg whites.
- Add cooked zucchini to egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a greased, shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.