Warm Potato & Green Bean Salad
- Whether eaten warm or straight out of the fridge, this salad is loaded with veggies and seasoned to perfection with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend. We suggest pairing this salad with a nice juicy steak.
- Cook Time: 22 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lb whole fresh green beans
- 16 small red potatoes
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 diced red bell pepper
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Scrub potatoes well, do not peel, and cut in half.
- Cook until just tender, about 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, steam green beans until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend, red wine vinegar, olive oil and mustard.
- Drain the potatoes well; while still hot, toss gently with the dressing.
- Add the beans and diced red pepper and stir carefully until all ingredients are well coated with the dressing.
- Transfer salad to an attractive bowl and serve warm.