- Whether cooked stove-top or in the slow cooker, this vegetable chili simmers with fantastic flavor. Top it off with fresh chopped cilantro and Original Blend. Enjoy!
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 to 2 cup water
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 1/2 cup cooked brown lentils
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp tamari or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/2 lb frozen vegetable medley
- Thaw the vegetable medley in the refrigerator.
- Open and drain.
- Using a 2-quart saucepot, stir the olive oil and tomato paste into the lentils.
- Add the water, diced tomato and juice and simmer gently 5 minutes.
- Add the tamari, the Original Blend and the vegetables.
- Simmer 5 minutes and place in medium-sized bowls.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and wedges of lime on the side.