- Make a fresh lunch that's as healthy as it is delicious. Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, reduced-fat sour cream and honey Dijon mustard give zesty flavoring to the veggies and turkey.
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 4 slice fat-free, reduced-sodium turkey breast
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp honey Dijon mustard
- 12 strip red bell pepper, each 1/4 x 6 inches long
- Combine sour cream, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and mustard in small bowl; mix well.
- Spread evenly over tortillas.
- Cover each with two leaves of lettuce and two slices of turkey.
- Place six strips of pepper across one end of each tortilla.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- To serve, unwrap and cut into 1-inch-wide pieces.