Turkey & Mushroom Burger
Not your average turkey burger. Add extra flavor to the ground turkey with Dash™. Layer on the portobello mushrooms and your favorite condiments to create a healthy and hearty burger worth of praise.
- Cook Time: 16 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 minced small onion
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 6 split hamburger buns
- 4 tbsp Steak Grilling Blend
- 6 portobello mushrooms
- Mix ground turkey, minced onion and fresh, chopped parsley in a bowl.
- Shape into six thick burgers.
- Mix mayonnaise, Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and Dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and brush with a little water.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with 1 tablespoon Steak Grilling Blend.
- Place remaining Steak Grilling Blend on a plate and pat burgers into it on both sides.
- Grill burgers and mushrooms, turning once or twice, until the mushrooms are brown and tender and the burgers reach 160 degrees.
- Grill buns until toasted.
- Set a burger on a bun, top with a mushroom and spoon some sauce on top.
- Cover with top of bun and serve immediately.