Leftover turkey never tasted so good. With cheesy goodness, broccoli florets, lovely turkey and Dash™, you'll have a delicious meal in just 50 minutes.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 1/2 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cup cooked, diced turkey
- 2 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup cooked broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and sauté onions for a few minutes in a saucepan.
- Gradually add flour and whisk to make a smooth paste.
- Slowly add milk and whisk until smooth; cook until slightly thickened.
- Add Chicken Grilling Blend and mix well.
- Place broccoli in greased casserole, lay turkey on top of broccoli and pour sauce over turkey and broccoli.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.