Skip to content
Teriyaki Steak With Gingered Carrots Recipe
- Tasty steak teriyaki made easy. Just marinate with Dash™ and grill to achieve juicy tender teriyaki-flavored steak. Dish up with brown sugarcoated gingered carrots to complete the meal.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lb flank steak or skirt steak
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 6 pineapple rings canned in water, drained
- 1 lb mini peeled carrots
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Marinate steak in 3/4 cup Sweet Teriyaki Marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove meat from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Separately, marinate the pineapple rings in 3/4 cup of the marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove pineapple from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Place steak in a preheated broiler or grill.
- Grill or broil steak for about 3 minutes; turn steak over and place pineapple rings on grill or broiling pan.
- Broil for about 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is cooked through, brushing with remaining marinade.
- Using tongs, transfer steaks and pineapple to platter; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut crosswise into thin slices and serve with gingered carrots.
- Place carrots, orange juice and ginger in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil; cover and cook about 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for about 4 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Remove from heat, add brown sugar and stir to coat carrots.