Stir-Fry With Chicken and Vegetables
Make a homemade meal in less than 20 minutes with the help of Dash™ seasoning. Stir-fry veggies, seasoned chicken breasts and rice.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Red chili pepper slivers (optional for extra spice)
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 12 oz frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add chicken and 1 tablespoon Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook over medium heat until chicken is tender and no longer pink in the center (about 4 minutes); stir often.
- Add frozen vegetables; cover.
- Heat over medium-high heat until vegetables are heated through (about 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, 1 tablespoon Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, soy sauce, cornstarch and sesame oil.
- Add to chicken and vegetable mixture; stir well until sauce thickens (about 1 to 2 minutes).
- Serve over cooked rice.