Steak With Fresh Avocado
Dash™-seasoned steak gets a summery update with tangy guacamole. Avocado, mango, tomato and onion add a refreshing vibe to the juicy steak.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mango
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped and drained tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh avocado
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 4-oz. rib-eye steaks
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp Steak Grilling Blend
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Original Blend
- Sprinkle both sides of steak evenly with 2 tablespoons Steak Grilling Blend.
- Grill steaks over hot coals to desired doneness.
- In a medium bowl, toss first four salsa ingredients.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining salsa ingredients and pour over avocado mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve on grilled steaks.