Spicy Sausage Meatballs
- Potluck perfection. These traditional bites get a spicy kick with the combination of chili sauce and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend. Serve with toothpicks to make them easy to devour.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 lb raw turkey sausage
- 1 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place sausage and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend in a bowl and mix well; add egg substitute, breadcrumbs and Italian Medley Seasoning Blend, and mix well.
- Shape into 4 dozen small bite-size balls.
- Place in a large skillet and brown 18 to 20 minutes.
- Combine ketchup, chili sauce and water in a bowl.
- Add to skillet, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve in a chafing dish or crockpot.