Spicy Roasted Red Potatoes
Red potatoes get a spicy, fresh flavor when seasoned with Dash™, lemon juice and olive oil. This recipe will complement your grilled meat of choice.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 30 small red new potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil with lemon juice and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Add potatoes and toss mixture.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and place potatoes on sheet.
- Sprinkle with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and roast for 20 minutes, then turn and continue roasting until crisp and tender.