Spicy Italian Sauce
Make your own Italian sauce with the help of Dash™ Italian Medley Seasoning Blend. Put it on whole-grain spaghetti or use as a dipping sauce for garlic bread.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 12 oz can salt-free tomato paste
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring often.