Spicy Egg Scramble
- Breakfast becomes something special when you prepare this hearty meal for yourself or for your sweetheart. Fuel up for the day with fresh red pepper, onion and protein-packed eggs, flavored with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 4 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 medium red pepper
- 4 large eggs
- Spray heavy nonstick pan with vegetable oil.
- Chop red pepper and onion finely.
- Sauté red pepper and onion in nonstick pan over medium heat until tender.
- Break eggs into medium bowl; whisk.
- Add Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend to bowl.
- Add eggs to pan and reduce heat to low.
- Stir eggs gently until eggs are set, about 3 to 4 minutes.