Spicy Chicken Strips With Chipotle Dipping Sauce
Who can resist spicy Southwest flavor? Season with Dash™ Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend to create spicy, flavorful chicken strips in just minutes. Dip the strips in the homemade chipotle sauce to take the Southwest flavor to a whole new level.
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tsp Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Celery (optional)
- Prepare the blue cheese dipping sauce by combining the ingredients.
- Chill until ready to use.
- In large nonstick skillet, add olive oil and heat on medium high.
- Rub chicken strips with Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend.
- Add chicken to pan and cook until crisp and golden brown, about 4 to 6 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
- Serve warm with celery sticks and blue cheese dip.