Skip to content
Shrimp Sauté Recipe
- Sauté shrimp quickly without sacrificing flavor with this recipe. Dash™ seasons to perfection while the red and green julienned peppers add a spicy flavor you can't resist.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 24 uncooked shrimp
- 1 tbsp Molly McButter Butter Flavor Sprinkles
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup julienned green bell pepper
- 1 tsp crushed basil
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup julienned red bell pepper
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry peppers for 1 to 2 minutes. Add shrimp, basil and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and continue cooking until shrimp are cooked, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add vinegar and cook until reduced.
- Sprinkle with Molly McButter.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Serve over rice.