Shrimp, Broccoli and Rice
Dinner for two has never been more easy. Toss the shrimp with Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend to lock in flavor. Serve with brown rice and steamed broccoli for a healthy and delicious meal.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Molly McButter
- 16 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- Prepare rice by bringing 2 cups water to a boil, add Molly McButter and then add rice.
- Cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli for 5 minutes.
- Place shrimp in large bowl; toss with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Add olive oil to large skillet, heat over medium-high heat, add shrimp and cook until pink or cooked through.
- Place rice on a large platter and arrange broccoli attractively around the rice.
- Lay the shrimp on top of the rice and serve.