Savory Cheese Biscuits
More cheese, please. This quick recipe will yield fluffy and flavorful biscuits, thanks to Dash™ seasonings.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 1/2 cup reduced-fat buttermilk baking mix
- 3 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, buttermilk baking mix and shredded cheese until well combined.
- Add milk and 2 tablespoons melted butter; stir until just mixed.
- Drop in large spoonfuls on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart, to make six biscuits.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
- Remove from sheet; serve warm.