Rotisserie Chicken Taco Salad
This rotisserie chicken taco salad is an easy recipe to pull together. Fast and fresh, and always healthy with Dash™.
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend or fiesta cheese blend
- 1 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1 cup crumbled baked tortilla chips
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup diced red onion or scallions
- 4 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup light ranch dressing
- 4 cup shredded lettuce, such as romaine or iceberg
- 1/2 cup salsa, preferably fresh (in the refrigerated section)
- Combine all ingredients but the salsa in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Transfer salad to shallow bowls and top each serving with 2 tablespoons of salsa.