Skip to content
Rolled Chicken Breasts
- Create an impressive meal with just four ingredients. Original Blend brings out the flavor of the chicken, while the breadcrumbs add tasty texture.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1/2 cup plus an additional 2 tbsp. unsalted margarine
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 8 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken fillets between two pieces of waxed paper.
- Pound with meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place 1 tablespoon margarine on each chicken fillet; sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon Original Blend.
- Fold in sides and ends of each chicken fillet around margarine; secure with wooden pick.
- Combine breadcrumbs and remaining Original Blend; mix well.
- Melt remaining margarine.
- Roll each chicken roll in melted margarine, then in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in foil-lined pan.
- Chill until coating is set.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, turning chicken rolls over once during cooking.