Pecan Pear Tossed Salad
- Fresh, light and tangy, this salad simply screams summertime. Toasted pecan halves, juicy raspberries, sliced pears and salad greens are drizzled with a lemony vinaigrette dressing. Enjoy as your main dish or a side salad to your favorite summertime entree.
- Yield: 3
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 6 tbsp pressed raspberry juice (from 1 pint fresh raspberries)
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 3 thinly sliced pears
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup toasted pecan halves
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 10 cup salad greens
- Press raspberries through a sieve, reserving juice.
- Discard seeds.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, Sugar Twin, Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and reserved raspberry juice; shake well.
- Toss pear slices with lemon juice; drain.
- In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, pears, pecans and raspberries.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing.