Party Stuffed Mushrooms
Dash™ will help you fool the crowd into thinking you were in the kitchen all day with this 30-minute recipe. Stuffed with celery, onion and light sour cream, these tasty mushrooms will be gone just as fast as they were made.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 tbsp unsalted margarine
- 24 medium fresh mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove and finely chop mushroom stems; set aside.
- Place mushrooms cavity side up on baking sheet.
- Melt 3 tablespoons margarine in small skillet.
- Add mushroom stems, celery, onion and Original Blend.
- Sauté until golden brown.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix breadcrumbs and sour cream.
- Spoon lightly into mushroom caps.
- Mix remaining 1 tablespoon melted margarine and lemon juice.
- Drizzle over stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.