Skip to content
New Potatoes and Peppers
- Strips of peppers and wedges of red potatoes come together with Original Blend. Try this healthy side dish with your choice of red meat or grilled chicken breast.
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 medium green pepper, cleaned and sliced into 1-inch strips
- 8 small red potatoes with peel, washed and cut in wedges
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- 1 medium red pepper, cleaned and sliced into 1-inch strips
- Spray a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly spray potatoes with nonstick cooking spray and place on sheet pan.
- Roast potatoes in a preheated 400-degree oven for 20 minutes until potatoes are tender yet firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Sauté green and red peppers and roasted potatoes in oil in a cast-iron skillet until peppers are soft.
- Add Original Blend.