Skip to content
New England Salmon Cakes
- This unique dish, which can be served as an appetizer or main course, combines canned salmon, mashed potatoes and Chicken Grilling Blend.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 1 sliced green onion
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 5 oz can low-sodium sockeye salmon, drained
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- Mix together all ingredients except flour and butter.
- Mix well and form into six patties.
- Place flour on a plate and dredge patties in flour.
- Over medium heat, melt butter and add patties.
- Sauté evenly on both sides until nicely browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve as an appetizer or as a main course with broccoli.