Mexican Bean Dip
- Game day isn't complete without bean dip and tortilla chips. This layered spread has a hot kick, thanks to Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 3 Minutes
- 2 1/2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 19-oz. cans red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Drain kidney beans, reserving liquid.
- Heat oil in skillet, turn off heat, add beans and mash with potato masher.
- Add 1/3 cup of bean liquid.
- Stir in cheese and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
- Stir in sour cream.
- If mixture is too thick, thin to desired consistency with more bean liquid.
- Serve hot with corn chips.