Marinated Broccoli Salad
This crunchy broccoli salad is coated with Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, vinegar and oil to provide a light and fresh lemon taste. It's the perfect side to take to your neighbor's potluck dinner.
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 12 oz broccoli flowerets
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 thinly sliced small red onion
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Sprinkle broccoli with 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and steam for 2 minutes.
- Rinse broccoli under cold water to cool; drain well.
- Combine onion, vinegar, oil, sugar and remaining Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend in shallow dish.
- Add broccoli; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.