Skip to content
Macaroni & Cheese
- Macaroni & cheese is a favorite for all ages. Served as a side or a main entree, you can never go wrong with cheesy goodness.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup dry macaroni
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 cup 2 percent milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fill large saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- Add macaroni and cook until just tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan over medium heat, stir in flour and mustard, and cook mixture 1 minute. Add milk and cook until sauce bubbles and thickens.
- Add Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and stir well. Remove from heat, blend in cubed cream cheese until smooth, add cheddar cheese and stir until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and mix with macaroni.
- Spray a 1-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Add macaroni mixture to dish, cover and bake for 20 minutes.