Lemon Pepper Pasta With Scallops
This easy-to-prep dinner is perfect for a hectic weeknight. Large sea scallops perfectly complement this pasta dish infused with Dash™ seasonings.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 3/4 lb large sea scallops, sliced horizontally into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- 4 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb lemon-pepper fettuccine
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta al dente, following package instructions; drain and keep warm.
- Combine 2 tablespoons Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend with the scallops and half the olive oil in a medium bowl, stirring well to coat scallops.
- Sauté scallops in a high-sided 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat just until cooked through (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Remove scallops with a slotted spoon and reserve.
- In same skillet, add the wine or broth and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend; reduce liquid by half over high heat.
- Add the pasta, remaining olive oil and reserved scallops; lower heat to simmer.
- Cook mixture, stirring gently, just until warmed through.