- The herbs and spices from Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend turn these tots from ordinary to extraordinary in just 25 minutes.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tsp Molly McButter® Natural Butter Flavor Sprinkles
- Optional Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red and green bell peppers
- 1/4 tsp crushed oregano leaves
- 4 medium baked potatoes
- 4 tbsp shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice open tops of baked potatoes and scoop potato from shells (leaving a 1/4 inch of potato on skin) into medium bowl.
- Add Molly McButter Natural Butter Flavor Sprinkles, oregano, red and green bell peppers and diced tomatoes; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with diced tomatoes.
- Bake 10 minutes or until potatoes are heated through and cheese is melted.
- Shake on Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, if desired.