Hot N’ Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Caution: only for those who can handle all things hot n' spicy. Wings, tenders and meatballs are the perfect match to dip in this bold sauce.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 6 tbsp dry sherry
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 6 tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tsp Original Blend
- 2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- Combine all ingredients in 1-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; stir constantly until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.