Honey Mustard Potato Salad
- A tangy update on traditional potato salad. So tasty and refreshing, you'll want to pack this for your next picnic!
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 qt water
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 cup skin-on potatoes, cooked and chopped into cubes no bigger than 1/2 inch
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 cup light salad dressing
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Combine water and potatoes in a 4-quart saucepan.
- Cook potatoes over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Combine hot potatoes and Original Blend; toss lightly.
- Set aside.
- Combine salad dressing, honey and mustard; mix well.
- Add salad dressing mixture, eggs, celery and green pepper; mix well.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.