Honey Glazed Carrots
Dress up your holiday dinners with this beloved side dish! Dash™ Original Blend, honey, ginger and raisins provide flavor to these carrots that won't disappoint.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 1/2 tbsp Original Blend
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp dark raisins, soaked in 3 tbsp. water
- Heat a 6- to 7-inch sauté pan to medium.
- Add olive oil.
- Sauté carrots lightly until just under crisp.
- Remove to bowl and reserve.
- Add raisins with the water, ginger, honey and Original Blend.
- Add carrots and reheat.