Herbed Chicken Breasts
- This simple chicken recipe combines delicious herbs and zesty citrus flavors to create a hearty and healthy dish that the family will love.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 6 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 medium-sized lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pat chicken breast dry. Place flour and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend on a plate and mix thoroughly.
- Heat butter in a large skillet; dredge chicken breast in flour mixture and add chicken to skillet.
- Brown chicken on both sides, about 3 minutes each.
- Place breasts in a large casserole dish.
- Remove zest from lemon, squeeze juice from lemon and mix with chicken stock.
- Pour over chicken and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until breasts are cooked.