Grilled Chicken Greek Salad
Full of fresh veggies and grilled chicken, this Dash™-infused salad is just as tasty as it is healthy.
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Chop parsley finely.
- Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and parsley to make dressing.
- Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Spray chicken breasts with olive oil spray and pat 1/2 tablespoon Chicken Grilling Blend into each breast.
- Grill chicken breast 5 to 6 minutes per side, remove and set aside.
- Cut red onion into four slices.
- Cut each of the peppers into four wedges.
- Cut tomato into four rounds, 1/2-inch thick.
- Place onions, peppers and tomatoes into large bowl; spray with olive oil spray.
- Grill vegetables in a grill basket for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly charred and tender.
- Set aside.
- Place baby lettuce on large platter.
- Toss vegetables with dressing and place on greens.
- Cut chicken breasts into slivers and lay on top of vegetables with cucumber slices, feta cheese and black olives.