Grilled Chicken Breasts on Stir-Fried Vegetables
- Get colorful vegetables and easy grilled chicken in under 20 minutes! Green snow peas and julienned red pepper and zucchini combine for a rainbow of good nutrition on a single plate.
Cook Time: 13 Minutes
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 4 oz trimmed snow peas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper, seeded and julienned
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 oz bean sprouts
- Prepare vegetables and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Brush chicken breast with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add snow peas and red pepper, toss for 2 minutes, then add zucchini.
- Toss for 1 minute before adding bean sprouts and cook for another minute.
- Add Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Heat through for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, cook chicken breasts on grill, 5 to 6 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
- Serve chicken on top of stir-fried vegetables.