Golden Corn Soup
Golden color and creamy texture make this soup recipe one to try. Full of veggies and seasoned with Dash™ for a healthy and hearty dinnertime option.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, roasted and peeled
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- Add olive oil to large saucepan and sauté onion until golden.
- Add corn and chicken stock.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roast yellow pepper, seed, peel and chop.
- Add corn mixture, yellow pepper and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend to blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Return soup to pan and add milk.
- When ready to serve, bring to a boil; stir lightly.
- Place in soup bowls and garnish each with a dollop of sour cream.