Garlic Vegetable Dip
- Dip your way into this homemade recipe that's a fun and healthy treat. Serve with veggies, crackers or pita chips.
- 2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 3 tbsp Molly McButter® Roasted Garlic Sprinkles
- 4 oz jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with fresh vegetables and crackers.