- Put your own spin on standard tortellini with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend. This simple recipe beautifully blends the classic flavors of Italy.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook tortellini in boiling water and drain when al dente.
- Add Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and mix well.
- In a sauté pan, heat olive oil and add balsamic vinegar.
- Reduce for a few seconds and add pasta to the pan.
- Sauté in the pan for a minute, letting the sauce reduce a bit more.
- Once pasta is sufficiently coated and sauce is a syrupy consistency, remove from pan.
- Add tomatoes and toss to combine.