Fish Fillets & Pine Nuts on Spinach
- Your friends and family will think it's taken you hours to prepare this tilapia dish. Made with spinach, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese and olive oil, a great meal comes together in a matter of minutes.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb fresh tilapia fillets
- 1 1/2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 10 oz bag spinach, cleaned and washed
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add spinach.
- Cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Place spinach on platter; sprinkle with pine nuts, grated Parmesan cheese and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Toss well and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, add remaining olive oil; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add fish fillets and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Turn and cook on other side.
- Serve on spinach.