Skip to content
Fiesta Lime Tacos Recipe
- Celebrate Taco Tuesdays with a touch of citrusy flavor that will make your mouth water. These Fiesta Lime Tacos are perfect for any gathering.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 12 6-inch taco shells or flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shredded cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour cream, as desired
- Salsa, as desired
- Brown ground beef or turkey in a skillet on medium-high heat; drain excess fat.
- Stir in Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into warm taco shells or tortillas.
- Serve with toppings if desired.