Skip to content
Easy Vegetable Pasta Salad
- It's all in the name. The Easy Vegetable Pasta Salad is certainly easy to prepare, but will also leave lunch guests craving a second serving.
Cook Time: 2 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 16 oz package frozen unseasoned vegetable blend, thawed
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup cooked tri-colored rotini or medium shells
- Blanch vegetables for 1 to 2 minutes in boiling water.
- Rinse in cold water; drain well.
- Combine vegetables and pasta in large bowl.
- Combine Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and remaining ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle over salad mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving.