Chicken Salsa Salad
- Crunchy and creamy, smooth and delicious all in one bite. Chicken Grilling Blend distinctly flavors grilled chicken breasts and lends bold taste to the salsa-mayo dressing. It's a light and refreshing salad for the whole family.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 5 tsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 10 oz package salad greens
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Coat each chicken breast half with 1 teaspoon Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn and cook another 5 to 6 minutes until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove and let cool.
- Combine salsa, mayonnaise and remaining Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Cut cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Cook corn, drain and combine with bell pepper.
- Divide salad greens equally among four plates and top with chicken mixture.
- Spoon salsa mixture over each salad and serve.