Chicken Pomodoro With Artichokes
- A simple yet healthy preparation of the bistro favorite. Featuring Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, whole-wheat rigatoni and famously delicious vine-ripened tomatoes.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2/3 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 5 oz jar marinated artichokes, rinsed and drained, reserving 1 tbsp. marinade
- 4 oz whole-wheat rigatoni pasta
- 2 tbsp grated Romano cheese
- 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 2 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- Meanwhile, sauté chicken pieces in olive oil about 4 minutes or until brown.
- Combine artichokes, tomato, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and reserved marinade in large skillet.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Combine pasta, chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.