Chicken and Apple Salad
This crispy and tangy entree salad features all the favorites apples, celery, red onion, pecans and raisins. A delicious fat-free sour cream dressing is flavored with Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 red apples
- 2 green apples
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Mix together dressing ingredients in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Core apples and chop into 1-inch pieces.
- Place in a large mixing bowl and toss with lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss with dressing before serving.
Prepare cooked chicken by sprinkling three boneless, skinless chicken breast halves with Chicken Grilling Blend.
Grill until cooked through; cool and chop into 2-inch pieces.