- Start your morning off right with this tasty breakfast wrap. Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend gives a delicious spicy kick to this quick and easy breakfast recipe.
Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to keep warm.
- Beat eggs lightly, add seasoning and salsa, and stir.
- Heat large nonstick skillet, melt butter until sizzling, add egg mixture and stir gently until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- Remove tortillas from oven and lay them out in a row.
- Place filling evenly in the middle of each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on each, making sure to leave bottom free of filling for folding.
- Fold up bottom of tortilla and roll sides in to form a tight wrap, leaving top open.
- Serve immediately or wrap foil around for eating on the go.