- Fresh veggies take center stage layered on this tasty Italian favorite. Sprinkle on Dash™ to bring out the flavors in the zucchini, red peppers and tomatoes. Better than delivery!
- Cook Time: 26 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 3 thinly sliced plum tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 thinly sliced small red pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 4 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, add 1 teaspoon olive oil to skillet, add mushrooms and sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked.
- Season with 2 teaspoons Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, remove mushrooms from pan and drain if necessary.
- Set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil to pan and sauté zucchini, peppers and 2 teaspoons Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Assemble pizza by brushing the crust with a little olive oil and sprinkling with half the zucchini mixture, cheese and 2 teaspoons Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Add half the tomatoes and top with remaining vegetables, remaining tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.