- Easy Shrimp Dip makes for a perfect party appetizer. It has a fresh taste, thanks to the lemon juice, Tabasco® and Original Blend.
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 oz frozen cooked shrimp, defrosted, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- 8 oz package reduced-fat cream cheese
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth.
- Add sour cream and continue to beat until fluffy.
- Add shrimp, ketchup, Original Blend and vinegar; stir gently to mix well.
- Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.